Monday 9 September 2013

Too Easy Tilapia (or any fish you like)

Heyyy! I'm happy to inform you that I'm noticing major changes in my general health.
For one, my skin is glowing! As in! My skin was nice before, don't get me wrong. Now, however, wow! More people are starting to ask me what cream I use. And they think I'm lying when I say it's not the cream (I use Vaseline, by the way), it's my WOE (way of eating). Lol!

The second thing I've noticed (and this is MAJOR for me, like a miracle) is I now sleep properly.
Ever since I can remember, I've had to read myself to sleep or watch cartoons to sleep. Now, for the past 5 days, I've slept without cartoons or books. Imagine the ordeal my poor Dh has had to put up with for almost 4 years now. In fact, I don't know who's happier now, him or me. For 5 days, I'm off to dreamland  as soon as my head touches my pillow (now if only the million-pound cheque I get in my dreams can just stay in my hand when I wake up...dream on, dreamer!).

Anyway, this is a really easy meal. And it's really filling. Everything on the plate is fertility-friendly, without me having to go into the nutrition of each ingredient. This is also safe for pregnant and lactating women.

Ingredients

8oz Tilapia, (mine is just half of a whole fish)
7 atarodo (habanero)
2 teaspoons of sea salt
3 carrots, cut into matchsticks
Handful of green beans, trimmed
Pinch of salt

Method

Blend the pepper with 3 cups of water. Pour into a large bowl. Add salt, mix. Put the fish in and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Place the fish in the pan and cover. Cook for 5 minutes on one side.
When you turn over the fish, add the Veggies and sprinkle a pinch of salt over them. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy

Remember, it's sooo good for you,







Deema

4 comments:

  1. Hi, pls don't call me a bush lady, please what is cooking spray, where can I get it and is there a substitute? Thanks...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, far be it from me to call you a bush lady. You can find cooking spray in big stores. If you are in Abuja, I buy mine at Park n Shop. You can substitute by using a brush dipped lightly in oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Chidinma.
    Cake recipes? Visit www.auntysazzy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete