Monday 5 August 2013

Breaded Fish Fillets

I love fish! I love seafood!! Check, there's no point deceiving myself, I love food, plain and simple!!! Faced with a choice though, I'll choose some form of seafood every time.




This fish is crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, delicious all through. It's quick and easy to make, and it's very versatile to serve; it will go with almost anything you can think of.
The spices don't overpower the fish, it's very mildly spiced.

Ingredients

2 fish fillets
3/4 cup of plain breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon of ginger powder
Pinch of oregano
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
4 tablespoons of peanut oil
1 Knorr double stock cube
1 teaspoon of salt.

Method

Sprinkle the salt over the fillets and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350.
In a large shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, ginger, onion powder, oregano, red pepper flakes and stock cube.
Brush the oil over the 2 sides of each fillet, and coat the fish with the breadcrumbs.
Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray and place the fish on it.
Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the fish after 10 minutes.
I served mine with noodles, and I loved it!

If I can, you can,

Deema

No comments:

Post a Comment